Your Corporate Communications Department manages your company’s reputation. They are the first point of contact for external parties who are not your customers. This includes the media, NGOs, and more. In times of crisis, the Comms Department prep your spokesperson what to say and how to deflect issues. Besides that, they work strategically to improve the relationship with stakeholders through engagement. In different organisations, the Comms Department has its own stance or approach. Here are three which I have observed.
ALDRIC TINKER TOYAD is the Copywriter & Content Strategist behind Advert Writer. Advert Writer helps small businesses and professionals raise their visibility and assert their credibility through informative and non-manipulative content. Get in touch with Aldric through Whatsapp (https://wa.me/60198831326) or Telegram (https://t.me/aldrictoyad).
Connect with Advert Writer & Aldric on LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube:
- Aldric Tinker Toyad LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aldrictinkertoyad/
- Advert Writer LinkedIn Page: https://linkedin/company/advertwriter/
- Aldric Tinker Toyad Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/atinkertoyad/
- Advert Writer Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/advertwriter/
- Aldric Tinker Toyad YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/cramminus/