1. Do you do graphic design or photo editing?
No, we do not provide graphic design or photo editing services.
As the Social Media Content Manager, Advert Writer serves as the content writer whose job is to attract prospects, engage readers, nurture the relationships, and prepare them for the sale. The deliverables include:
- Planning out an editorial schedule for the social or digital media platform;
- Write the content based on the editorial schedule;
- Manage and coordinate with writers and contributors; and
- Monitoring the (organic) performance of the posts.
Advert Writer may assist in sourcing for or coordinating with the graphic designers and editors. However, the decision rests with you, the client.
2. What is a Retainer Period?
When you engage Advert Writer as your Social Media Content Manager, we enter into a work-for-hire agreement covering a specific time frame. The time frames are 3 months (Riser Package), 6 months (Growth Package), or 12 months (Prime Package). During this retainer period, Advert Writer is hired to deliver the agreed deliverables based on the packages agreed.
One (1) month before the end of the retainer period, you will be asked if you would like to continue the arrangement for another term (i.e. renew the retainer agreement), upgrade, downgrade, or terminate it.
Renewals are not automatic. On the other hand, if no response is given, we will treat as a confirmation that the retainer contract will not be renewed upon expiry.
3. When are the retainer fees due?
You will receive an invoice before the start of the retainer period:
- Riser Package (3 months’ retainer): 50% before the start of work. At the end of each month, you will receive an invoice for 1/3 of the balance;
- Growth Package (6 months’ retainer): 50% before the start of work. At the end of each month, you will receive an invoice for 1/6 of the balance;
- Prime Package (12 months’ retainer): 50% before the start of work.
How much does that actually mean?
4. How can fees be paid?
Payment may be remitted through these means:-
- Overseas China Banking Corporation (OCBC)
- Telegraphic Transfer
5. Which time zone are you located in?
Petaling Jaya follows the Malaysia Standard Time (MYT). It is 8 hours ahead of GMT (GMT +8). If it is 8am in Malaysia, the time in London is 12am.
Against US time zones, here are the time differences:
- Eastern Time (ET): MYT is 12 hours ahead – if it is 8am in Malaysia, it is 8pm the previous evening in ET;
- Central Time (CT): MYT is 13 hours ahead – at 8am in Malaysia, it is 7pm the previous day in CT;
- Mountain Time (MST): MYT is 14 hours ahead – if it is 8am in Malaysia, it is 6pm the previous day in MST;
- Pacific Time (PST): MYT is 15 hours ahead – if it is 8am in Malaysia, it is 5pm the previous day in PST.
5. How can we communicate?
You may access me through these applications:-