Advert Writer stems from my love of non-fiction writing. Unlike my other projects, the copy revision you received was a labour of love.
Over the years, I was fortunate to write copy for property developers, colleges, and advertising agencies. Then, I joined a social media analytics and digital media consultancy in Kuala Lumpur. I advised government-linked companies, agencies, and multinational companies on public perception, communications, and content strategy.
Why am I doing this?
Helping businesses grow is where my passion lay. I love working with solopreneurs and business with under 50 staff.
Yet, they may be unfamiliar with the experience and process. So I developed this idea.
How you can help...
So, your support would mean a lot. Please consider any one of the following ways you can help:
- Voluntary Contribution;
- Testimonial or review; or
- Referrals for business.
You can also help "pay it forward". Should you know a business that sorely needs this help but cashflow holds them back, send me their:
- Website & social media URL
- Contact person's name
- Email contact
I won't spam them. Instead, they will receive a refined copy/content for their website.
Yes, it is free for them to use just as it is free for you to use the one you received from me.
Option 1: Voluntary Contribution
While it is not mandatory, my sincere thanks for your contribution to the growth of Advert Writer. It helps me:
- Cover the utilities: Internet, phone, rental, web hosting, domain, etc.;
- Purchase a new laptop - RM5,000 (≈USD1,800);
- Pay for platforms, software, and apps: Google Drive, TheNounProject, MailChimp, Grammarly, and many more;
- Fund my channel, online training, & upcoming podcast.
Option 2: Leave a Testimonial/Review on Facebook or LinkedIn
Please share your experience and how you felt about my work. I encourage you to leave me your testimonial on either my LinkedIn profile or Advert Writer's Facebook page.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/advertwriter
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aldrictinkertoyad/
Option 3: Refer me to Potential Clients
Referring me to businesses that require my assistance would greatly help. How can you identify them?
- They complain about not having enough time to prepare their marketing materials;
- Their website has not been updated in the last 5 years;
- Their brochures & flyers (marketing collateral) are full of spelling and/or grammatical error; or
- They have not more than 50 personnel in their business/company - and everyone is already multitasking.